28 July 2009

My Latest LOL's




I often take pictures of my cats that go wrong and they look less than cute, and what better to do with them than make LOLs? So here are my latest.

If anyone is a member at "I can has cheeseburger?" please add me as friend or rate my lols you can find my profile here

I've been very busy preparing to do a production of "Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat" and volunteering to review new blogs at blog explosion. Sorry if you are waiting for my next Hendrix related post I am working on it.

2 comments:

Anji said...

I don't know where you get your energy from! I impressed my daughters boyfriend the other day. Jimi Hendrix played at the Gaumont in Worcester... I was too young to go and see him of course.

I love the pictures of the cats

S. A. Rahman said...

Hello there, just wanted to say "cute cat" and nice blog.